Facebook Retargeting Ads? How To Make More Sales With Them!
How Does Retargeting Work?
Retargeting is so effective because it focuses your advertising spend on people who are already familiar with your brand and have recently demonstrated interest. That’s why most marketers who use it see a higher ROI than from most other digital channels.
- Trouble during payment because of credit/debit card issue.
- Extra charges like shipping and taxes.
- Looking for coupons online to get a discount.
- Distracted by external sources.
- Bad internet connection.
- Waiting for approval of another person.
- Too long and complicated checkout process.
- Looking for product reviews.
- They don’t trust your site.
- It’s a high ticket item and they are still warming up to the purchase.
Listen to the full episode now:
Books mentioned in this episode:
The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Darren is today’s preeminent Success Mentor having been a central business leader in the personal growth and success industry now for more than 20 years. Darren led the rebirth of SUCCESS Magazine as its publisher and founding editor.
The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, based on the principle that little, everyday decisions will either take you to the life you desire or to disaster by default.
No gimmicks. No Hyperbole. No Magic Bullet. The Compound Effect is a distillation of the fundamental principles that have guided the most phenomenal achievements in business, relationships, and beyond. This easy-to-use, step-by-step operating system allows you to multiply your success, chart your progress, and achieve any desire. If you’re serious about living an extraordinary life, use the power of The Compound Effect to create the success you want. You will find strategies including:
- How to win–every time! The No. 1 strategy to achieve any goal and triumph over any competitor, even if they’re smarter, more talented or more experienced.
- Eradicating your bad habits (some you might be unaware of!) that are derailing your progress.
- The real, lasting keys to motivation–how to get yourself to do things you don’t feel like doing.
- Capturing the elusive, awesome force of momentum. Catch this, and you’ll be unstoppable.
- The acceleration secrets of super achievers. Do they have an unfair advantage? Yes they do, and now you can too!
Listen to the full episode now:
p.s. If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
- 37 “Killer” Online Resources – The Tools You Need To Succeed At Every Level
- The 33 Best Business Books I’ve Ever Read
- 27 Absolute “Killer” Hacks For Building Your Email List Fast
Or drop me a note in the comments section over at PhilAdair.com and let me know your thoughts.
Check out my [FREE] Google Ads Video Training Series.
7 Absolutely “Killer” Tips For Google Ads & Why They Crush The Competition.
Free Google Ads Mini-Online Course. Start here >>
How To Create Irresistible Headlines (People Can’t Help But Click)
Get Instant Access Here >>
How to Build an Email List FAST – 27 “Super-Actionable” Strategies You Can Use for FREE
Download The eBook Here >>
Suite 12, 5th Floor, Dymocks Building
428 George Street, Sydney 2000, NSW, Australia
I’m a huge fan of connecting on social media. If you’re on these social networks, then let’s follow each other:
Phil Adair is the host of one of the most downloaded online marketing podcasts on the internet. (Go here to subscribe and listen to The Online Marketing Strategies Show.)