What Is the Facebook Pixel To Begin With?
The Facebook pixel is a piece of code you place on the backend of your website to track visitors to your site. The pixel allows you to run highly targeted campaigns, so it’s important to install it before running Facebook ads. Each ad account gets one default pixel to use.
The code is made up of two main parts: the pixel base code and event code. The pixel base code tracks all of the traffic to your site.
Here’s a closer look at the types of event codes you can add:
- Search: If you have an ecommerce site, you can place the Search event code on a search results page on your site. For example, if someone is searching your site for “leather sandals,” you can add that term to the code for that results page.
- View Content: Place the View Content event code on a product page, for instance, to track views of a particular piece of content.
- Add to Cart: Include this event code on the add to cart page of your website. If website visitors place items in their shopping cart but don’t complete the purchase, you can use the pixel data to run highly targeted ads just to those people.
- Add to Wishlist: If you have a wishlist option on your website, you can place this event code on the page to track the items people want most. Target them with a Facebook ad containing images of those specific items.
- Initiate Checkout: Place this event code on the page where someone begins the checkout process on your website.
- Add Payment Info: The Add Payment event code is triggered when someone adds payment information.
- Purchase: Place the Purchase event code on the thank-you page after people have purchased your product or service. If you have a new product coming out, you can design an ad for people who are already your customers.
- Lead: Use the Lead event code on the thank-you page after people have opted into a lead magnet or signed up for your webinar or newsletter.
- Complete Registration: Use the Complete Registration event code to track registrations to webinars, events, and so on.
- Custom: The beauty of the Facebook pixel is that you can customize it to meet specific business objectives. If you create a custom event, you’ll also need to create a custom conversion related to the event.
Just a reminder here, again, if you haven’t already installed the Facebook pixel on your website, please go ahead and do this now before you proceed.
The Step-By-Step Guide To Your Facebook Pixel Success!
Discipline Your Thoughts: Uncover The Origins of Your Thoughts, Correct Common Thinking Errors, and Critically and Logically Assess Your Beliefs
By Steven Schuster
Do your impulsive thoughts and actions bring only trouble? Do you often grab your head muttering “what was I thinking?”
There is a reason: our first, instinctual thoughts and actions are usually irrational and self-sabotaging. Discipline Your Thoughts will tell you why and also how can you correct it.
We make thinking errors on a day-to-day basis. They come naturally, thus we don’t think that we think in a distorted way, however, they can have a severe negative effect on our lives.
Knowing what they are and how to identify them, we can help ourselves making better choices. In what area of life? All of them: personal relationships, business choices, spending habits, health-related engagements.
Our mind doesn’t work the way we think it does.
Become less irrational.
This book aims to help you think about your thinking and find better solutions to your problems.
- Why are first impressions so powerful and permanent?
- Why do we rely on the first thought that pops into our mind?
- How can certain advertisements make us open our wallet immediately?
- How and why does our memory fool us on a daily basis?
Again and again, we think we experience and understand the world as it is, but our thoughts are beset by everyday illusions. Discipline Your Thoughts reveals the many ways our intuition can deceive us, why we succumb to these everyday brain tricks and what we can do to inoculate ourselves against their effect.
Simple, clear, and always surprising, this indispensable book will transform your decision making.
Correct the errors in your thinking habits and resist falling into your mental ambushes.
- Why we take bad decisions following the opinion of the masses?
- How we underestimate the power of emotions in rational decisions?
- Why we need instant confirmation to support our ideas?
- How ego distorts the sense of reality?
Less biased thinking will lead to smart decision making which leads to better relationships, financial decisions, health-related choices. Make fewer mistakes in your thinking – prevention is easier than correction.
Improve your beliefs, social biases, and memory mix-ups by understanding how your brain works.
Is It Time To Get Better At Google Ads?
The Ultimate Google Ads Catch-Up Plan
I Want To Grow My Business.. I Want To Sell More Products…
Sound Familiar? Get The Results You Want By Creating Profitable Campaigns.
Join My Free Masterclass Now!
Discover the 7 Absolutely Killer Tips For Google Ads So You Can Generate More Sales.
[FREE] Google Ads Video Training Series.
p.s. Please subscribe over on iTunes. It really does help this podcast to grow!
Drop me a note in the comments section over at https://www.philadair.com and let me know your thoughts.
Listen to the full episode now:
p.s. If you enjoyed this, you might also like:
- 37 “Killer” Online Resources – The Tools You Need To Succeed At Every Level
- The 33 Best Business Books I’ve Ever Read
- 27 Absolute “Killer” Hacks For Building Your Email List Fast
Listen to the the Online Marketing Strategies Podcast Show now >>
Please subscribe over on iTunes.
Or drop me a note in the comments section over at PhilAdair.com and let me know your thoughts.
The Definitive Guide On How To Start An Online Business
Download here >>
Check out my [FREE] Google Ads Video Training Series.
7 Absolutely “Killer” Tips For Google Ads & Why They Crush The Competition.
Free Google Ads Mini-Online Course. Start here >>
How To Create Irresistible Headlines (People Can’t Help But Click)
Get Instant Access Here >>
How to Build an Email List FAST – 27 “Super-Actionable” Strategies You Can Use for FREE
Download The eBook Here >>
Suite 12, 5th Floor, Dymocks Building
428 George Street, Sydney 2000, NSW, Australia
I’m a huge fan of connecting on social media. If you’re on these social networks, then let’s follow each other:
Phil Adair is the host of one of the most downloaded online marketing podcasts on the internet. (Go here to subscribe and listen to The Online Marketing Strategies Show.)